Open main menu

Math Puzzle Wiki β

Earings

Puzzle

In a village of 800 women, 3% wear one earing. Of the remaining 97%, half wear two earrings and half wear none. How many earrings are worn?

References

Problem Solving by Thomas DeFranco and Charles Vinsonhaler.